Saturday, June 06, 2009

Morey Grandparents Visit from Rochester

Mom and Dad Morey were able to come down for a visit this past weekend. As expected, the first half of our Saturday was spent attending soccer games. This might surprise you, but I brought my camera. : )

First up was Rachel's game...






About halfway through Rachel's game, the boys get board and head over to the playground. ↓





This is how we normally see Ben around the house. ↓ : )



After Rachel's game we headed to another school for Ben's game.
(Dad looks far more serious in these pictures than he really was :)


The "boys"↓

I have no ideas what Ethan was doing,
but I am confident he was being cool. : )




If you look close you'll see Dad, Sarah, Beth, and me in Rachel's glasses. ↑ : )

Sarah's fun came from licking off the salt on the pretzels. : )

I confess, I can't get over how sweet Sarah is. She really is as wonderful as she appears in the pictures. : )




After Soccer games Dad and I made a trip to the movie theater to see "Star Trek" (great movie, by the way)

The flowing day, Sunday, we celebrated Bethany's birthday. She's getting very old ; )


After the Birthday celebrations, my mother planted a few quick plants in the back yard. She planted a pumpkin plant and something alien to me called "tomatoes" ; ) ↓




Sometimes, just hang'n out with family is the best thing ever. It's the simple things that make us the most happy. Isn't it?

1 comment:

Courageous said...

great soccer pictures! my favorite is the picture taken with the reflection in the glasses. Glad Mom and Dad could come and visit you guys.