This is a conversation Ethan and I had this morning over the CD song selection.
Ethan: I want the song I like!
Me: Which song is that?
Ethan: The song with the guitar!!
Me: You're going to have to tell me more.
Ethan: (getting more frustrated) You know, the one with the guy singing who sounds like a cat!?
I finally figured out he was asking for "Tom Sawyer" by Rush. :-)
If you've never hear the song before, you should give it a listen, and see if you don't agree with Ethan's review.
3 comments:
that is so funny! i completely agree!
Ha! Ethan is a riot! Good call on the cat sound. I caught up on your mention of AZ trip, so look for my mention this weekend when I try to update my blog, k? Great photos of all your good-looking kids. Love you Beth, Hil
Too funny! I just turned my blog to a private one and don't have your email. Can you email me at lizajane1024@gmail.com so I can send you an invite? Thanks!
Post a Comment