YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHEN ARE YOU DUE????
THAT COMMENT WAS FROM LIBBY
THATS GREAT!!!!!!!!!-Love Susan
Oh my goodness! Congratulations, that's very exciting! I hope I have mine by the time you have yours :) As of right now, it doesn't feel like it!!
Ok, in my defense I was SO excited I missed the whole May 6th thing.
Yoohoo!!! Congratulations! So, does this mean you won't be doing the run :)
By the way, hurt ankle ... my foot!!!
Wooo-Wooo! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. -Love Kathy
congrats, congrats, congrats!!! we are SO excited for you guys.hey dave, how did that work out after we hung up the phone the other day?love ya guys!
Hi Bethany,Congrats! I was reading Rebeccah's blog and then thought I'd check in and see what was up with you guys--that's very exciting. Good luck with the whole thing.Brooke W. (formerly of Frederick--now in Germany)
I guess I should have addressed that to Dave, since it's really Dave's site! Well, congrats to both, congrats to the whole family!Brooke W
Post a Comment
11 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN ARE YOU DUE????
THAT COMMENT WAS FROM LIBBY
THATS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
-Love Susan
Oh my goodness! Congratulations, that's very exciting! I hope I have mine by the time you have yours :) As of right now, it doesn't feel like it!!
Ok, in my defense I was SO excited I missed the whole May 6th thing.
Yoohoo!!! Congratulations! So, does this mean you won't be doing the run :)
By the way, hurt ankle ... my foot!!!
Wooo-Wooo! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys.
-Love Kathy
congrats, congrats, congrats!!! we are SO excited for you guys.
hey dave, how did that work out after we hung up the phone the other day?
love ya guys!
Hi Bethany,
Congrats! I was reading Rebeccah's blog and then thought I'd check in and see what was up with you guys--that's very exciting. Good luck with the whole thing.
Brooke W. (formerly of Frederick--now in Germany)
I guess I should have addressed that to Dave, since it's really Dave's site! Well, congrats to both, congrats to the whole family!
Brooke W
Post a Comment