Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Run on the Revolution's Field

Rachel and David attended another Revolution Soccer Game this past Saturday. But unlike other soccer games, Rachel got to go down in the field during half time.

Rachel attended an all day soccer camp sponsored by the New England Revolution Professional Soccer Team. As part of the camp, she got 2 tickets to a game an the opportunity to run down onto the field.

I may take a minute to point out that she only had 2 tickets. David seemed fairly excited when she picked him for the #2 spot.

As always, the game was tight, well played, and competitive. The Revolution played a team from New York City (the Red Bulls), but once again the Revolution came out on top.

You may note the large number of kids in the group.

[for people with weak eyes ... the kids are the gray shirted small people running near the on the edge of the field]
[click on most images to enlarge]

Despite the huge number of kids, David was able to find Rachel amongst the crowd and snap a few pictures with his telephoto lens.

All tuckered out from the run around the field, the kids lined up waiting to get back up into the stands.

To Rachel: Well Done. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Rachel! Sounds like a great day.
-Susan

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Since I look at your blog, I thought I would make my first comment!! That looks like tons of fun for Rachel!! And Happy Anniversary last week!!