and then London.
So I thought I would drag along my camera : )
Our hotel in Galway, Ireland - the Glenlo Abbey Hotel ↓
Our hotel in Galway, Ireland - the Glenlo Abbey Hotel ↓
Out for a walk in Galway ↓
The back view out our hotel in Galway ↓
Rene (my co-worker) and I at Trafalgar square in London ↓
Due to our flight delays... We decided to take a train ride out to Oxford and explore ↓
Apparently a lot of people like to ride their bikes in Oxford ↓
I belive this is the "Church of Christ" in Oxford ↓

The cherry trees were in blossom ↓

Walking about around Oxford we found some festival wrapping up. I have no idea what these pipes are really for, but they seem to be temporary chimneys ↓

Me taking too many pictures... yet again. ↓ I took over 500 ; )

This guy was out on the promenade acting like a statue. This confirms what many knew... the British can be ‘stiff’ people : ) ↓

More walking about ↓




The markets in Oxford ↓


I came home to find 14 inches of snow in my yard and a three foot snow drift blocking my driveway. I missed most of church today trying to dig my way out : )
I think I figured out why all those flights were delayed ↓
Those cherry blossoms in Oxford are looking pretty good right now : )




2 comments:
There are several pictures that haven't come up with both mine and Mom's. I want to see it. I love seeing the beautiful places you visit.
Love, Kathy
I got everything great this time. It is so beautiful. I want to go! I have my passport application all filled out. Now I just need to get it. I want to stay in that hotel in Scotland. Pretty amazing.
Post a Comment