Today was a perfect day. First, it was a casual, easy going Saturday. Next, we are experiencing record warm El Niño influenced weather which culminated today in over 70 degree temperatures, a warm summer like breeze, and sun! For January 6th in New England, that is pretty nice. : )
When the sun broke through the clouds today, we set aside Saturday chores and headed out from some mandatory play. Rachel, Beth, and I captured a few pictures with the camera...
When the sun broke through the clouds today, we set aside Saturday chores and headed out from some mandatory play. Rachel, Beth, and I captured a few pictures with the camera...
Ben and I riding down our driveway on Rachel's scooter ↑
Rachel was teaching Ben to ride his bike ↑
Ok.. More than once I fell backward trying ride with Ethan : ) But, he bounced right back up again and we headed back up the hill for another fun run.↑ 
Rachel took these pictures as she learns about photograhy and composition ↑ ↓
It has been so warm, even our trees have started to bud. Beth even saw a few wasps out and about flying around our front door. ↓
Too bad this won't last all that long : (

1 comment:
your lot size and driveway are 10X bigger then ours:)
Post a Comment