I had a chance to travel to Salt Lake City on business recently. While there I hung out with my sister
Libby and the family of my other sister
Kathy. I actually didn’t see Kathy as she was gallivanting around Paris France with her Sisters-in-law. (I wished I was there with her : ) But I had a great time with Tyler and the kids. While Kathy was away, we seemed to play a lot of video games. : )
I had a great time, but I did something a rarely do. I forgot to take any pictures of the family. The only pictures I really took were of the Salt Lake Temple. Tyler was kind enough to head out with me at 10:00pm to allow me to take a few shots.
So, this picture is all I have to show my traveling... : )
[Click to enlarge]
1 comment:
I love the picture of the temple. I would like to get a good one to print of both the Salt Lake and DC temple. You are a great photographer. I'm sorry I missed you but Ty and kids had fun!
Love,Kathy
Post a Comment