Sunday, October 21, 2007

Annual Family Pictures

It is that time again. It is time to drag out the family camera, beg the kids to be still and smile, and endure countless attempts to take our annual family picture. It always seem like someone is blinking, frowning, or frustrated. Inevitably, everyone wants to sit next to Mom. This year was no exception.

In the end, it ended up the same way it did last year. Not single picture worked out. The solution? … a composite image. Hopefully, you'll never see where. : ) ↓

[Click on any image to enlarge]

To help the kids unwind a little we had everyone make goofy faces. Unfortunately, after we unleashed the goofy looks, they lever left. 2007 Family pictures ended soon after this was taken ↓

The fall leaves are beautiful this time of year. For all those not enjoying a New England style October please enjoys ours. ↓

The colors are awesome this time of year. Drop by and enjoy them with us. : )

5 comments:

Life in Maryland said...

I'm sorry, I thought I was looking at last year's picture until I realized Beth was wearing a black turtleneck last year.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

We just might have to come over and use your yard for our family picture...I want one really bad before we leave, I just wish all the baby fat had left my body!

Debbie said...

we also have bright beautiful colored leaves this way, you should come check them out:)

Life in Maryland said...

I am so offended - there is no 'ode to my most awesome sister' pictures for me birthday! I will go and cry now :)

Courageous said...

Is Debbie painting her leaves or what? I love the picture, it looks just like you guys-you know tongues hanging out and goofy expessions. Great job!