We woke up this morning to find 5-6 inches of snow on the ground and 2 ½ feet of it blocking my driveway entrance (thank you mr. snow plow guy). Isn't it supposed to be April? I ended up 40 mins late to work because I had to snow blow the driveway before I could make it up the the slope of my driveway with our rear wheel drive blue car.
I thought I would take a composite picture of the front and back yards to capture our April snow. I basically took 6 pictures as I panned the yard and then edited them into 1 image to get the full snowy view.
Front Yard from our Door ↓

Back Yard from our our Deck ↓

1 comment:
Wow-looks great...for Christmas. I guess it came late this year. While you are getting out yoursnowshoes, we are riding bikes. We are enjoying 60's and tulips emerging!
Post a Comment