[Click on any image to enlarge]
Trumpeters Opening the Hill Cumorah Pageant ↓
Wicked King Noah and the prophet Abinadi ↓
Nephi's vision of the future ministry of Jesus Christ in Palestine ↓
These next few images capture the destruction scene, a sign of the crucifixion of Christ in Jerusalem. ↓

The scene depicts Christ visiting and blessing the children the children on the American continent after his crucifixion and resurrection in Jerusalem ↓

Following his ministry here, this scene depicts Christ's ascension back into heaven. ↓


This scene depicts a battle sequence between the Lamanite and Nephite people. I think David liked the colors and motion captured in this image. ↓


At the end of a long day, it was time for bed. ↓







2 comments:
So jealous! I haven't been to pagaent since college! I've got to get back and show my kids. Great pics Dave.
wow great pics
Post a Comment