Friday, May 11, 2007

Traveling to Utah

I had a great time this last weekend traveling to Utah on business. While I was there I took a few days off and linked up with a couple old friends and some of the Morey clan in American Fork. My sister Libby coincidently was planning to bless her daughter Elizabeth.

Here are a few pictures from my family visit...

Elizabeth (not to be confused with Libby ;-) ↓


Dad with a few of his Grandchildren: Alex, Evan, and Kyle (asleep) ↓


Dad hang'in out with me in Salt Lake City, Temple Square. We were their visiting Don Enders at the Church History Museum ↓

I ventured to have Libby cut my hair... it worked out pretty well. She did a great job.
(Kathy took the picture : ) ↓

Ian - Kathy's Son ↓

Andrew - Kathy's Son ↓

Kyle - Debbie's Son ↓

The group of boys planning the destruction of the Death Star: Alex, Luke, Evan, and Kyle ↓

Evan - Debbie's Son... note the Jedi concentration ↓

A display of Jedi powers and skill ↓

Ian - Kathy's Son... personally, I love the slippers ↓

Playtime exhaustion ↓


The man behind the mask... Alex - Kathy's Son. He's a snow storm trooper from The Empire Strikes Back ↓


After the sunday blessing, family and friends came back to Libby's apartment complex for a few refreshments ↓

Alex, Evan, and Kyle... I honestly have no idea why Alex was raising his hands : ) ↓

Luke - Debbie's son... I love the tie : ) ↓

Libby, Elizabeth, Morgan, and Kathy ↓

Debbie and Luke... the California 'look' looks good on Deb. Now we just need to convince her to come back east : ) ↓

Elizabeth, Libby, and Jake... happy and content ↓

Libby, Mom, and Kathy ↓


Kathy, Debbie, me, Libby, Mom, and Dad
(Kathy's neighbor took the picture) ↓

The whole trip was a great time. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Becky and Sue there. : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming Dave. It was good to have everyone here. I love the pictures. I love Evan jumping on the tramp in his full jedi concentation. It was great to see the boys live in their own world for a few days.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Send me more pics for my blog!!!
Love you!!! I LOVED having you here!!

-Libby

Debbie said...

i had so much fun with you! thank you for taking so many wonderful pictures, you rock! i miss you so much!